Monday, January 23, 2012

Anyone know game cheats for Harry Potter and the Half blood Prince DS version?

I am to the part were i need the self stirring cauldron and i need to make the potion for a trade. My only problem is i cant find the ingredient needed to make the potion. I have unlocked most of the potions except the one i need. I have searched for online cheats but the game is to new. Any help would be great!Anyone know game cheats for Harry Potter and the Half blood Prince DS version?
i passed that part a few days ago and it took me forever. i forgot exactly where but you pretty much just have to wander around the castle and tap on people till you find someone who has and that will swap with you. sorry i dont remember where the student was but just keep looking. i'm stuck myself on the part where i have to make to potion to reverse ron's love spell that he accidentally ingested and the shaking part is kickin my butt. if you get there let me know how to pass it haha. hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment