Thursday, January 26, 2012

[Harry Potter geeks] Am I the only one who wanted to jump off a building when...?

*SPOILER*



























When Fred Weasley died?

I found that to be the most depressing death I've ever read about because George is all on his own. =O

I cried so much. Same with Hedwig, Lupin and Tonks etc.

Then again I'd rather him than Ron, Harry or Hermione. That sounds quite cruel, but like you weren't thinking it!!



Poll: Have you seen the new movie?

What did you think?

Wasn't it just AMAZING!?



Suggested Category

Games and recreation%26gt;Video and Online games

FAIL!!



R.I.P

Fred Weasley.

xx[Harry Potter geeks] Am I the only one who wanted to jump off a building when...?
He was definitely the worst for me. Lupin, Tonks and Dobby were rough for me too.



I loved the movie! Nobody else seems to have though..but yay! We do! =]
It was like whatever to me when he died.



The new movie was good, I just wish they would have put the fight scene between the deatheater and Tonks and Proffes McGonagol.. .[Harry Potter geeks] Am I the only one who wanted to jump off a building when...?
r u alive or did u........
No, your not, im a major Hp fan. I was shocked and sooo saad, I mean fred weasly the guy who makes sadness into humor, whos always positive and bright ill never foret the dialogue "u-no-poo" lol

I was so sadd.

I got reallll teary and speciallly when Dobby died. And, hedwig tooo...[Harry Potter geeks] Am I the only one who wanted to jump off a building when...?
I cried when Fred died! Poor George!



But I didn't cry for Tonks, Lupid, or Hedwig.



Fred's death was so unexpected! Now whenever I go back and read older HP books and Fred is in it, I start crying all over again! =(



Yup, saw the movie!

It was the best one yet, for sure!



But they added a lot of scenes! Like the one where the Burrow burns down! That didn't happen in the book!
Dang I thought this would be about the sixth one!!!



He died!!!



Omg that makes me so mad!



And I was actually kinda dissapointed with the movie. There wasn't enough adventure for me. Also Lord Voldemort wasn't even in it!! What really got me was the ending because I haven't read the books and now I am because I REALLY want to know what happens. The ending made me really frustrated because I wanted to know what happened next!
I was very upset with Fred dieing as well. And I was very disappointed with how the ending didn't pay more tribute to any of the deaths, except a simple Harry Potter "moody moment". But it's J.K. Rolling's story and she did a brilliant job with it. I've seen the new movie and I think it was almost bittersweet. They captured me and it was by far the most emotional and funnier of the six out so far. Then again, it didn't stay very dedicated to the book, which I can understand director's need to change a little bit. It would of been nice though to see the huge fight at the end. I think overall it was a pretty good movie. I went to the midnight showing(:
what about sirius? WHAT ABOUT SIRIUS!!!!



right you will pay "Avada Kadavra"



1. yes I seen it last night

2. I liked it, the part where harry took the felix was great when he clapped hargrid and slughorn LMAO

3. yes, but they missed out most important parts



P.S. Remember padfoot
yes!! i cried so much in the seventh book! there were people dying left and right! I probably cried the hardest for Sirius though (even though he didn't die in the 7th book), his death was absolutely heart breaking!! =(



J.K. Rowling killed off all of my favorite characters besides the trio actually, sad day at hogwarts for me...
its ok... youre not the only one... i cried too.





but that was the best movie ever!!!! i need to eat some pudding now.....
Not as much as when Dobby died, the sad part is that he was trying to help Harry.



Have a nice day

4wheels
dude dat was lyk almost a year ago but yeah i agree it was sad but atleast it had a happy ending and yeh i just watched the movie a couple of days ago and it wasnt that good i lyked the 2nd one the best!
I KNOW

Ugh! Omg

I cried for 10 whole minutes after I read DH

Tonks and Lupin were my 2nd and 3rd fave characters (after Sirius Black) And poor Hedwig, and Fred, and everyone else! T.T



Poll: YES AND IT PWNED
JK Rowling said in an interview that she was going to kill either Mr. Weasley in the fifth book where he was bitten by the snake or another Weasley. The seventh book was filled with minor character death. It would have been interesting if she killed a major character so it'd be more emotional and meaningful if done properly.



I had mixed feelings about the sixth movie. As always, I grow upset when they change or not include things. I know this happens with most book to movie adaptations, but still, I was looking forward to the things that weren't included in the movie. Let's hope the seventh movie doesn't encounter this problem since they are splitting it into two freaking movies. In the end, I thought the sixth was better than the fifth (which was highly unmemorable to me, besides Sirius' death) but not as good as the fourth (which is by far, my favourite Harry Potter movie. I hope the seventh can steal this place).
Yesh.

that was just the saddest death of the whole book.

i also cried when Tonks died, %26amp; Hedwig, %26amp; Dobby too.

okay. i'll admit. i cried for all of them. llool.



Poll: YES. i loved the movie. %26lt;333

so many funny parts, yet i was crying my eyes out when DUMBLEDORE was killed.

maybe i'm just a very emotional person. haha.



STAR.

awesome question. XD
I wanted to freaking DIE when I read that Sirius was gone... I literally cried. Same with Fred, but... the very worst for me was when Dumbledore died. That was so freaking TRAGIC. I was like... "Dumbledore.... isn't dead... this is a typo!!"
Yeah, it was disastrous. All of them(deaths).
i feel sick thinking about it, seriously i looooove those two! i know i will cry when it happens, i'm crying about it now. i agree with hedwig and lupin that will be bad to. i watched harry potter yesterday and i cried when dumbledore died.
I'm going to see the movie in two hours or so.

But when I read in the book that Fred weasley dies...I was so sad.

I mean the twins are my favorites in the book

;(
omg i no! my friend totally spoiled it for me though so i knew it was gonna happen. omg me and ma bff just saw the new movie for the second time today!!!! DRACOS FEET ARE HAWT!!!!
lolz im a huge hp fan . i 2 was horrified when fred and the others died , yes , but i didnt want 2 jump off a builiding !! i didnt feel sooo bad .

cooooooooool u've seen the movie !! im most probably going for it next week . such a long time :(
yeah, i really felt bad for George ... i also felt bad when Hedgewig died ...

No comments:

Post a Comment