Thursday, January 26, 2012

Lost my Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Installation code!?

So I have the disk but I need the installation code in order to... well install. I don't have the case with the code on it anymore though! My mom threw it away (even though I asked her to please not to) and I'm trying to install this game on my new PC. Does anybody have a code they could please lend me? I don't usually do this, but I loved this game and I can't ever play it anymore because I don't have the box? If you don't have the code, is there a way to get it? I'm not really sure how to contact EA Games. I looked online and can't find a phone number.

Please help me! Thanks :)



It's Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by EA GamesLost my Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Installation code!?
what I would do is google it.. whenever i cant find my installation code i can always find one somewhere on google... also check the images option i find some there too .
  • google crome
  • kauffman tire
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment