Thursday, January 26, 2012

Online chat games? Bordom has struck me once more?

Im looking for games that are like 3D chat games, that have other stuff you can do other than just chat. It also has to be free, and no download lol. I know this gives you little options but im really bored of the games i play right now. Also, Harry Potter RPG's have always interested me. If you people could help me out...it would be great. Please include a link!

Thanks everyone ^_^Online chat games? Bordom has struck me once more?
The only options i have is IMVU which is 3D, BUT you do have to download it. I suggest you give it a try and I think it is worth the download. You should also try Zwinky. It is not 3D and you do have to download it but it is really entertaining sometimes. Other things that you should give a try is maybe something like Runescape, Second Life or something like that. If this hasn't helped you, you should just google it and I am sure they would give you hundreds of different more choices.Online chat games? Bordom has struck me once more?
runescape if u already played and got bored can ihave your account thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment