Thursday, January 26, 2012

Lost my Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Installation code!?

So I have the disk but I need the installation code in order to... well install. I don't have the case with the code on it anymore though! My mom threw it away (even though I asked her to please not to) and I'm trying to install this game on my new PC. Does anybody have a code they could please lend me? I don't usually do this, but I loved this game and I can't ever play it anymore because I don't have the box? If you don't have the code, is there a way to get it? I'm not really sure how to contact EA Games. I looked online and can't find a phone number.

Please help me! Thanks :)



It's Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by EA GamesLost my Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Installation code!?
Start crying, guilt trip your mom, and tell her to buy you this:

http://www.amazon.com/Harry-Potter-Colle鈥?/a>



It'll be hard to get a CD key without a proof of purchase, actually it will be impossible, so if you have the receipt you can try making an EA account and going to EA support, click on "Contact Us."



http://support.ea.com/Lost my Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Installation code!?
you probably left it in either the chamber of secrets or the ministry of magic

No comments:

Post a Comment