Thursday, January 26, 2012

Getting this, what good/decent games can it play?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as鈥?/a>





I was told sims 3, which i hope is true as i'm planning to get it. What else?

I'm a console gamer, not big on pc gaming but interested in getting into at least some of it.



Console games I've enjoyed: Call of duty, battlefield bc2,other shooters, final fantasy games, other similair rpgs.

kingdom hearts series, Ratchet and Clank, Sims 3 of course(ps3), Gears of war, simple structure games such as super stardust HD, Shatter on psn (LOVE IT), actually enjoyed the older harry potter games seeing as I like free roam and exploration, Love grand theft auto games (san andreas being my favorite,would this pc run san andreas?) I actually liked gta 4 but hated the story (it was the gameplay that i liked)



Any free to play games you think it will run that I may enjoy?(not runescape!) such as Battlefield Heroes, RAN online (use to be addicted) Would it run this ---%26gt; http://fiesta.outspark.com/



Mind you I am not expecting one person to answer all of this. If one person can just give me one answer or something I didn't mention i'd be happy because maybe someone else can give another answer and so on. So please don't feel that I'm expecting one person to answer all of this. Oh and fyi I am not expecting this computer to run call of duty I'm pretty much guessing that it will not (if it does let me know,but I very highly doubt it)Getting this, what good/decent games can it play?
Almost overkill, mate! That PC is more than enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment