Thursday, January 26, 2012

Where can I buy Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets game for Mac (UK)?

Hello! I would like the purchase the Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets game. It needs to be compatible with MAC OS X. I can't find it anywhere online and Amazon no longer sells it. Please help!



Online preferably!



Thanks in advance!Where can I buy Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets game for Mac (UK)?
I'm not sure what you mean by not being able to find it. I easily found it on Amazon, first hit on a Google search, in fact.

EDIT: Herp derp, sorry about that. Guess I can't read today. You're right, it's not on the UK's Amazon, but eBay apparently has it if you want to go that route. And it's the UK version this time.Where can I buy Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets game for Mac (UK)?
I believe that they don't have it, the only way you can play windows games on mac is by using a game converter, such as Crossover/Crossover Games. While they have a 10 day free trial, you have to pay money to keep the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment