Monday, January 30, 2012

Should i break up with him?

Im dating this guy about almost 4 years and we got one kid together, and he is a gamer, a harry potter fan, he has no job no high school diploma, he just lay around the house and watch t.v and play games. Well ever since my daughter is born the past 6 months Im the one to get up in early in the morning to feed and change her and rocked her back to sleep while he still sleeping and not helping me. My brother found this game online and ever since my brother told my boyfriend this game he been playing it like 4 to 6 hours a day and he talk about to me. When ever my daughter do something like sitting up for the first time or laughing, he say yea, but i need to tell you what happened in this game, I watch harry potter movie and not yet read this book and i always ask him what gong to happened next and he told me read the book im not much in a fantasy books like he is, so when i get bord reading the harry potter books and read a different book he took the book out my hands while im reading it and give me the harry potter book at me and told me to finish what im reading even know im not the mood for it. when just mom and I go to the store and i have my boyfriend watch my daughter he just ignore her and watches t.v and not playing with her or anything What should I do?Should i break up with him?
Yeah hun, I think you need to move on. Another guy will care so much for you and your baby.
  • nada bluebook
  • kuryakyn
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment