Monday, January 30, 2012

What are good non-electronic games/activites for a 14 year old girl?

Okay so I am 14 and in a few days I will be 15. I feel like I spend too much time online and watching tv. Its not that I'm looking to lose weight, I weigh 90 pounds. I just really like other stuff. I really enjoy legos.... are they wort it? Like I love Harry Potter stuff and I want to get the hogwarts collection but leggos are expensive. What other activites can I do?What are good non-electronic games/activites for a 14 year old girl?
Playstation 3! Leggos are for children lol...Get yourself a skateboard or bmx bike and hit the skate park.What are good non-electronic games/activites for a 14 year old girl?
I don't know... because of your age, i'd say just use your spare time to revise.

It sounds soooo lame but I wish I didn't have a laptop or anything, as without it i'd revise so much more. I'm making my gran take away my laptop around exam time haha.





So yeah... my advice is to read. Or revise.

Or join a gym or soemthing

No comments:

Post a Comment