Monday, January 30, 2012

Lego Harry Potter Help, please?

I'm about ready to scream and toss the damn game out the window. I can't seem to beat Quirrel/Voldemort. Everything I look at online is telling me to use the WL spell at the green heads when the damn things are purple/pink. I'm using it, but it's not working. I'm facing the heads and throwing that spell out like no one business yet I've been getting my butt handed to me for the last 30 minutes.

I have XBox in case that makes a difference.Lego Harry Potter Help, please?
It may just be timing - you need to dodge the regular missles for about 5 or 6 tries, and then he'll send a green head at you. You need have WL selected, and then to wait until you see the pink WL outline of the head as it gets close. At that time use WL to force it back at him. Rinse, Repeat x 3, then go over and touch him when he's down with stars around his head.



Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment