Monday, January 30, 2012

Help. I need help......

My internet browser is Firefox and I want to download the online Harry Potter RPG game. So I click download and I have to downlaod something called Zango so I clik save, then run. And Zango installs and it says installation complete. But all is on my computer is setup.exe, so I cliked that and when I clicked it, it just reinstalls the game. Whi wont Zango install to my computer and how do u download the HP game to your computer?? because whenever i click download on the website it just download Zango again. Please help!Help. I need help......
Perhaps Zango got installed, but there isn't a desktop icon for it. I would suggest that you try to find it by searching for it or looking in the Start Menu.



Perhaps you can visit the Zango website and see if you're able to download the Harry Potter game from there.



http://Zango.com



Good luck and I hope I helped you!

No comments:

Post a Comment