Monday, January 30, 2012

Computer or free online game reccomendations?

My favorite games are:

Journey to the center of the Earth

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego

The Goodhue Codex.



Also, I enjoy the first 3 Harry Potter

Stylish Girl

Fire Boy and Water Girl

And

Dragon Fable (or anthing by the AQ team)



What are some good Computer or Online games like these (preferable free)?



Thanks so much!

Also, I do't care too much for amazing graphics (they give me a headache) or lots of blood, gore or war themed. I love a strong storyline.

Thanks again!Computer or free online game reccomendations?
There is 2 that I know of. Both are download only but both are non-virus sites. They make their money on advertisements. The first one is great, and the second one is more limited. The second one is actually a dating website, but they have a games zone.



http://frg.go2cloud.org/SH78 (short URL)

Banjoflannel.comComputer or free online game reccomendations?
gamedmoz.org

No comments:

Post a Comment