Thursday, January 26, 2012

Is League of Legends a popular online game?

I'd never heard of it until my boyfriend started playing it. He acted shocked I've never heard of this game and says it's "more popular than Harry Potter."



Is this true? I've only ever heard of the World of Warcraft online game.Is League of Legends a popular online game?
I disagree that it's "more popular than Harry Potter." Almost everyone has heard of Harry Potter, and League of Legends' popularity simply doesn't compare. However, it is without question booming in popularity. A year ago I'd never heard of the game, now many people I know either play it or have at least heard of it.



As P.C User said, there are over 30 million accounts, with 1.4 million users logging in per day. I know that during a recent tournament, over 200,000 people were viewing the live stream of it at times.
ya its popular, try it outIs League of Legends a popular online game?
Its very popular, and free. That's the only reason its even competing with WoW.
With 15 million registered accounts and more than 1.4 MILLION players on a day, League of legends is sure a popular game !Is League of Legends a popular online game?
very popular game. when it came out, people thought it sucked. but after they started to have tournaments, everyone is into the game.



first it was WoW, then it was DotA, then it is LoL, next one is DotA 2

No comments:

Post a Comment