Monday, January 30, 2012

In Harry Potter 5, Wii, I've done all the tasks but i've only completed 59% of the game?

Apparently i've only done 59% but i've finished everything (I think, according to the walkthroughs online) but i can't find anything else to do or find?In Harry Potter 5, Wii, I've done all the tasks but i've only completed 59% of the game?
use this guide;

http://www.lunabean.com/guides/harry_pot鈥?/a>In Harry Potter 5, Wii, I've done all the tasks but i've only completed 59% of the game?
ive got harry potter 5 too and i have 75% because i haven't finished all the finding of things around the grounds so maybe that's what you have to doIn Harry Potter 5, Wii, I've done all the tasks but i've only completed 59% of the game?
You are probably missing some side quests, or didn't collect all of some items or something. I have never played the game but that is usually the case with games like these 98% of the time.
there most likely little side mission or something

No comments:

Post a Comment