Monday, January 30, 2012

Please... anyone who knows about the internet help me with this...

So I want to download the 3D world of the online Harry Potter RPG... but I don't see anywhere where I can enter the 3D world.



http://www.harrypottergame.info/



That's the website so I clik download but that is only to download Zango and I just download that so when I clik download again... a new browser comes up and says :



Game Description and Synopsis:



Hogwarts Live is an excellent Harry Potter / Hogwarts roleplaying game, appropriate for all ages! If you're bored, or just helplessly in love with the boy wizard Harry Potter, Hogwarts, and the Wizarding World! It takes place in a futuristic Hogwarts setting where Harry has already graduated and is known as legend throughout the wizard world, you must work your way up by gaining levels and experience through defeating fantastic beasts, malicious Slytherin, evil Death Eaters, unruly professors, and at last the infamous Dark Lord. Earn your title as Hogwarts Champion through your very own magical adventure! This game is full of unique and funny twists to the Harry Potter story line, and will never cease to amaze you! You can buy brooms, pets, weapons, and armor and use them in your battles with mythical beasts and the legends of bygone days as well as the present time. You may even duel other students for gold and experience points!

( Category: PBBG, Browser-based, CRPG, Click-based, MMORPG, Strategy, Text-based, Turn-based )



And above it, it says "sign up" and I just did sign up. please help me! How do I enter the 3D part of the website!!Please... anyone who knows about the internet help me with this...
This sounds like fun. I will check out the site. And let you know if I figure it out.



Ooh sorry firefox wouldn't let me download zanga.Please... anyone who knows about the internet help me with this...
A virus. Hogwarts live is a fully 2D browser based RPG without 3D compatibilaty. Zango is known for carrying viruses.

No comments:

Post a Comment