Monday, January 30, 2012

Virtual Hogwarts Game?

Just what it says on the tin. Where can I play an online harry potter roleplay game in a Virtual Hogwarts? And I don't want that forum nonsense that I keep bumping into (grrr). I refuse to believe that after all the years Harry Potter's been around there's not one site where you can interact within a virtual world, because god knows if we have 5000 online world of warcraft rip offs, there should be at least one potter site.Virtual Hogwarts Game?
http://hol.org.uk/



That's the best one I've found so far.

If you decide to play, look me up on there, Kristen McKenna. If you need any help, I'm right here. It's a fun site, I've met super nice people.Virtual Hogwarts Game?
Actually that not the best but ok

Report Abuse

Virtual Hogwarts Game?
I joined HOL once, but found it confusing %26amp; too much like real work. The one I've found that is best is a forum one, but it also has very involved quidditch and dueling system that rivals games like WoW (both are addictive). Quite a few of those who play quidditch also play WoW. virtual-hogwarts.net

Report Abuse

  • spongebob games online
  • game of thrones book
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment