Monday, January 30, 2012

Where can i buy the authentic harry potter ravenclaw PEN if i live in the u.s?

Yes, I did go online to the WB website, yet it said that they can only ship DVDs, BluRay, and video games to U.S. addresses. I am EXTREMLY dissapointed and was wondering if there is a safe place online to buy Harry Potter merchandise expecialy the ravenclaw pen, the collectors wands, and the ink and quil. I would like an expansive variaty, however I am mainly intersted on what I just listed.Thank you in advance. :)Where can i buy the authentic harry potter ravenclaw PEN if i live in the u.s?
Unless its from the the WB website there's no for sure way it will be safe to order a legit revenclaw Pen but you can try ebay and see if it has a 100% guarantee and it comes with a certificate of some kind that guarantees it is authentic. Hopes this helps at least a littleWhere can i buy the authentic harry potter ravenclaw PEN if i live in the u.s?
I don't know about pens, but check out Alivans.com

It's in the US, and it has wands, brooms, robes, etc. It's bloody brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment