Monday, January 30, 2012

What do you think of my idea of a new online wizard game?

In this game you could cast spell by typing them then waving your wand or hand to cast them, to find them you could look in wizard book stores or libraries. You could make your character any humanoid magical creature. Like Harry Potter there is wand shops and you can find the one for you ok that is all for nowWhat do you think of my idea of a new online wizard game?
Very interesting gameplay concepts, but another mmo about wizards doesn't exactly stand out in the comp. game world. If you can perfect the gameplay that won't matter much.What do you think of my idea of a new online wizard game?
honestly, there are much better games than that. I don't like free online games. I would rather pay money and waste my time on something worth it.What do you think of my idea of a new online wizard game?
there is a game exactly like that....... its called harry potter my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment