Thursday, January 26, 2012

I think they should make a harry potter based game. think its a good idea?

All consoles, you create a character, give him/her stats and talents, choose what they look like, their name, and all that.

then you go online to do your 7 years at hogwarts, and interact with other players, and eventually you run into some well known characters like harry potter and Dumbledore.



You can learn many spells and use them all around, and theres classes that if you sign up for them, you must make it their on time. You get assigned a house and have the option of trying out for the quidditch team, and your skill level is based on how many years you've been there, how many spells you know, and how many extra things you do.



I think it would be an awesome idea, hard to make, but crazy awesome. Especially with ps3 and x box 360 graphics, i would never stop playing it... I would pay a monthly prescription for it.



so basically add harry potter and worldofwarcraft. and thats my idea. =DI think they should make a harry potter based game. think its a good idea?
They have made a Harry Potter game for the PC but it was just a small game for the first book. :(
kind of like the sims mixed with harry potter. sounds kind of fun lol.I think they should make a harry potter based game. think its a good idea?
that would be awesome, i hope they do it too.
that does sound cool...i'm sure eventually they'll make something really similar to that.I think they should make a harry potter based game. think its a good idea?
Although I can see a few differences in your idea, they already have many games based on Harry Potter. It's a huge franchise, so I'm kind of surprised you suggested it this late into things.
Haha that would be fun! I LOVE Harry Potter :) I would probably play that game if it ever came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment