Saturday, February 18, 2012

What kind of jobs are there for civilians on a military base working with the airmen?

I am 16 and work as a casheir on a military base. Is there a career path that I can take that will allow me to work around airmen and such. I love working around them and helping them out. But I do not want to join the military.What kind of jobs are there for civilians on a military base working with the airmen?You can work in a PX or shoppette, which are retail type jobs. Or better than that there are some jobs where civilians work alongside soldiers, such as receptionist, secretary, all the way up to more technical jobs like network operators and the like.What kind of jobs are there for civilians on a military base working with the airmen?the military blows

No comments:

Post a Comment