Saturday, February 18, 2012

How long will my husband have to stay at the military hospital?

So my husband has just been in hospital for a week, and he's been told by the canadian forces that he needs to go to a military hospital, which is over an hour away. I'm wondering how long they will keep him there. He has type 1 diabetes, and has to go so they know whether or not he will be medically discharged from the army. Theyre closed for the long weekend, so I figured id ask on here. His levels are pretty stable, but how long will he stay at a military hospital for?How long will my husband have to stay at the military hospital?Until they release him. Those decisions will be made by the medical officer based on his condition and any requirements for further tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment