Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Will the military help pay for the ticket to bring my wife from overseas?

I am currently stationed at Fort Drum Ny in the army and my wife is currently in Russia. She should finally get her visa next month and then we can start to get her over here. Does anyone know if the military has any kind of program to help with the finances of getting plane tickets? Only reason I am asking is because I thought I heard of the military doing this for their soldiers. I could be wrong though.Will the military help pay for the ticket to bring my wife from overseas?nope. you are on your own to get here over to the States.



only for accompanied overseas orders will the military fund air travel.



at least , depending on where she is from, she will be at home weather wise...Will the military help pay for the ticket to bring my wife from overseas?
Your wife is entitled to free transportation back to the states, as is anyone sent abroad on behalf of the US Military !



Oops ! I misread your question. I believe that your wife is a Russian citizen, that being the case, the Pentagon is not responsible for her travel expense.



There might be a program available to help out financially with her travel expense to the states, but damned if I know where to begin. Try goggling US gov/travel aid for dependents. See where that gets you !Will the military help pay for the ticket to bring my wife from overseas?I know if you were married before they will ship your stuff and your partner and her belongings as well but i don't believe they will cover it if you got married after.



Go to the army website that mite helpWill the military help pay for the ticket to bring my wife from overseas?
the army will NOT pay to bring her hereWill the military help pay for the ticket to bring my wife from overseas?Sorry, but its your expense. They won't pay for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment