Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Which would be the best military branch to pursue and medical career?

Currently I'm looking into the Air Force and the Army. I would really love to become a civilian doctor one day but I plan on staying in the military until I retire. I also want the best branch in which to hold a medical career too. I'm looking for the best option that will pay for the most college. Anyway help would be greatly appreciated.Which would be the best military branch to pursue and medical career?Hey buddy! All branches have excellent health care training if you can get into it (we all bleed the same!) However, each branch had different ways for you to "pick" your job. The Army in my opinion is the best as far as when it comes time to pick your job. You say what you want, they click buttons on their computer, they tell you if it's open of not, it is is you sign up, if it's not, you can say screw it, or pick something else. I know in the USAF you pick something like your top 5 jobs and they work the way down your list from most interested to least interested. Sometimes it can be aggravating getting stuck with jobs you don't want. Do yourself a favor and look into the Army Reserves and National Guard. I'm in the active duty Army and I know health care MOS are getting harder and harder to find. One of my ex girlfriends is in the national guard and is a 68W and works with EMTs 2 days a month, gets paid decent for it, and got free training, and a free education.

If you have any questions email me at SoldiersDiary247@gmail.com it's something I created for people thinking about joining ALL BRANCHES of military. Kind of like a personal Q%26amp;A. Someone who won't feed you BS and will be straight forward. Also check out soldiersdiary247.webs.com Just a cheep little website I put together along with the email.Which would be the best military branch to pursue and medical career?Navy has the best medical out of all the branches. As far as being enlisted and going to be officer(All doctors are officers). Depends on you. You could go up the enlisted route and be a IDC(Independant duty corpsmen) continue your education become a PA. Or you could get selected to the yellow program in which you are sent to medical school. Afterwards you get commisioned and serve some time on active duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment