Sunday, February 12, 2012

What were your motives for joining the US Military?

This question is directed at any and all US military personnel. If you have not joined the military, but plan on doing so, then feel free to comment as well.What were your motives for joining the US Military?I joined from a combination of several reasons.



Intense Patriotism: I value my country and the interests of my country high above any other worldly objective.

Adventure Seeking: I am a thrill-seeking individual. My hobbies in civilian life include SCUBA diving, competitive shooting, backpacking, hunting, skydiving, and blowing things up. I thought, why not get paid to do these things?

Hardcore Idealism: I feel compelled to go into the world and make it a better place to be. There is so much evil I see when I look at the world, I cannot stand idly by and watch it be destroyed.



I had always wanted to join the military for as long as I can remember.What were your motives for joining the US Military?
I have not joined the Military yet, but I plan on becoming a Marine after high school. My reasons for doing this are because I want to be apart of something bigger then Myself. I want to have the same discipline as the other Marines do.What were your motives for joining the US Military?I joined for the money for college. I was going in for 3 years Using the VEP - Gi Bill and going to college . little did I know at the time that I would fall in love with the Army and spend the next 25 years of my life in itWhat were your motives for joining the US Military?
lol why would you join in the first place? some say to pay off college loans, well i say they'er not going to pay when your dead in the middle of some off landish hell hole.What were your motives for joining the US Military?I needed money for college and I was bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment